Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just How Fragrant are Gold Canyon Candles??



I hear this question A LOT.....And I can honestly say they are the MOST fragrant scents I have ever experienced. Of course, the different scents all vary - some are more subtle than others. But will the scent throw fill up a room? Are they better than Yankee Candles? What about Home Interior's Candles? Ummm, Most definitely!!

Today I am burning a 26 ounce Heritage Candle - in "Birthday Cake" - one of my most favorite Gold Canyon scents. It's beyond vanilla, more tantalizing than sugar cookie - and just makes me feel good :) without any guilt!

Our home is about 2200 square feet. And, I have strategically placed my candle near my PC in my dining room. Of course, like most Mom's - I'm multi-tasking this morning, running from room to room tidying up and doing laundry. Our laundry room is the room furthest away from my dining room, and guess what? I can smell that delicious fragrance from there! I was actually surprised for a moment or two.

So to all the skeptics out there, if nothing else try this fragrance! You will not be disappointed - I guarantee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment